|Collection||Brethren Church Archives|
|Title||Ashland City church minute book|
|Caption||Ashland City Church minute book 1879|
|Catalog Number||BCA10-07Ashland City Chur|
|Dates of Accumulation||1879 to 1907|
|Dates of Creation||1879|
|Object Name||Minute Book|
Worst, J. H.
Lichty, H. M.
Brown, P. J.
Miller, R. H.
Holsinger, Henry R.
Miller, J. Allen Dr.
Yoder, C. F.
|Scope & Content||Record book of the Ashland City Church organized May 22, 1879. The church first met in the chapel in the newly completed Founders Hall on the Ashland College, Ashland, Ohio campus. The minute book covers the years 1879 to 1907. In 1926, the Ashland City Church moved to a newer facility on Park Street in Ashland, Ohio. Today it is known as the Park Street Brethren Church.|
Park Street Brethren Church, Ashland, Ohio