|Collection||JacobsAshland University Archives|
Dr. Edwin E. Jacobs
1904 appointed head of the biology department at Ashland College.
1917-1935 Ashland College president
1919 brought football to Ashland College
1922 Miller Hall constructed which held academic and administrative areas, the library and seminary
1926 New gymnasium was constructed because the old gym was destroyed by fire
1930 Redwood football stadium completed
1930 College readmitted into the North Central Association of Colleges
1932 Authored " A Brief History of Ashland College
1934 Led the name change from Purple Titans to the Eagles
|Caption||Jacobs, Edwin E.|
|Creator||Jacobs, Edwin E.|
Jacobs, Edwin E.
|Scope & Content||
Jacobs, Edwin E. papers
The following collected files are here:
Information on Edwin E. Jacbos graduate of the College of Wooster 1901.
Oral History Interview with Mary Catherine Swanson 2007
Digital images of Edwin E. Jacobs
Photographs Edwine E. Jacobs
Folder of published works by Edwin E. Jacobs
|System of arrangement||One file storage box|