|Collection||Ashland University Archives|
|Title||Dormitory regulations at Ashland College to 1944|
Allen Hall/Boarding Hall served as the main residence for students beginning in 1879 until the building was razed in 1969. The building was locate to the West side of Founders Hall on the Ashland University campus, Ashland, Ohio.
During the early years the building was co-educational. However, in later years it served as the women's boarding hall. Men students would find lodging off campus with local renters.
|Scope & Content||
Dormitory regulations at Ashland College to 1944
The following files are here:
Minute book-Allen Hall Council 1940-1942
Minute book-Allen Hall Council 1943-1946
Constitutions and Rules 1913-1944